DESIGN ANTHOLOGY MAGAZINE
Design Anthology is the only high end design magazine focusing on architecture, interior and product design in APAC and working from Hong Kong
As a business developer Gitzwart’s Veerle Verbakel is in charge of the following tasks :
- Develop new revenue-related business opportunities and identify new sales opportunities.
- Research, plan and implement a profitable business strategy for the DA Awards, including creating a corporate sponsorship package, finding corporate sponsors, creating the award categories, selection criteria and judging criteria, and liaising with judges and other key stakeholders in the planning and organising of the event.
- Actively find and build strategic corporate partnerships with the view to securing one-off or ongoing sponsorship and/or other assistance for Design Anthology-branded platforms including print, digital,
events and other experiences (including the DA Awards).
- Service existing relationships and seek new profitable opportunities with the ultimate goal of growing total revenue with corporate clients for the Company’s service offerings including (but not limited to) print publishing, digital and mixed media publishing, event and branded experiences, product collaborations and licensing opportunities.
- Increase distribution, paid and controlled subscriptions and newsstand sales via strategic partnerships with select outlets, groups and industry associations throughout the Asia Pacific region. This includes
but is not limited to: international exhibitions/fairs, galleries, museums, architects’ associations, interior design associations, design schools, design agencies and design shops.
- Foster and develop professional relationships within the community and client organisations by attending community, chamber, industry and client functions.
gitzwart is responsible for the business development of Design Anthology magazine in Hong Kong